Sn0wbreeze 2.3 and windows problem

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I decided to take the plunge today and use the new sn0wbreeze for windows to create custom firmware for iOS 4.3 and jailbreak my iphone 3gs, tethered of course. After reinstalling all my apps, contacts, sources, cydia files, updating mobile substrate I no longer have 3g and can not make or receive phone calls. I basically can only use WiFi. Before i go ahead and downgrade back to 4.2.1, has anyone experienced this problem, or know of a way to fix it? I dont mind downgrading and going back, it'll just be a pain since I just finished everything. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I did the snowbreeze jailbreak on my iPad 1 and I have had no problems. Everything works fine. Maybe you have installed something that is not 4.3 ready. I was worried about apps working so the only ones I installed was sbsettings, remove bg, and fake clock and they all work perfectly. My iPad is a 64 gb 3g version and my 3g is working fine.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I didnt even get a chance to install anything after the jailbreak. Had no signal from the start, right after rebooting with iBooty. Thinking about giving it a shot again, just in case something messed up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73