Please help!!

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I just made a post about a white cydia icon so i figured id just restore to factory through itunes but its not even letting me its coming up with an error! Can someone help me restore this verizon iphone please? What do i do?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The first thing is don't make multiple threads we all go through them pretty regularly and it confuses some people and they will post the same thing twice or just skip your thread all together. The next thing is next time don't do things just because you think it will work ask here first and then someone will give you help. What you need to do is look up how to put your phone into DFU mode, and if you do a restore right now you will get iOS 4.3 which you wont be able to JB so you should decide if that is what you want? Are you on Windows or Mac? If you want to still be JB then you can put your phone into DFU mode and restore from a custom 4.2 ipsw made with pwnage tool. So once you've answered some of the questions I'll give you more help based on that.

aaron130

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I just used a different computer to restore maybe something went wrong with my laptop. It let me restore to 4.2.6 cuz 4.3 isn't out on the Verizon iPhone yet I guess, lol

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox