Springtomize: Theming multitool

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Holy frijoles, this looks good. A single Cydia app that allows you to make a ton of tweaks that used to take a dozen or more applications, including Status Bar mods, Lockscreen mods, custom docks, and more.

Has anyone given it a go yet? I'm curious about how well it works with existing themes/tweaks. Overall though, it looks like a game-changing bit of work!

YouTube - 'Springtomize' - One of the Deepest iPhone Jailbreak Tweaks Ever

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm amazed it's only $2.99 if does indeed do everything it claims

i see there is a lite version as well but i'm just going to buy the full version today

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
i'm amazed it's only $2.99 if does indeed do everything it claims

i see there is a lite version as well but i'm just going to buy the full version today

Go with the full version. I got it and it does everything it's supposed to do. You won't be disappointed.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
How are you guys getting it? I've looked in Cydia and don't see it is there a repo I have to add? It looks so good I'm getting it for my iPad ofcourse since my iPhone is on stinky 4.3 LOL. I was wishing it would allow me to change each icon by clicking them and then selecting from the themes I have loaded but I guess maybe I'll have to do that myself or give the idea to the Dev.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
How are you guys getting it? I've looked in Cydia and don't see it is there a repo I have to add? It looks so good I'm getting it for my iPad ofcourse since my iPhone is on stinky 4.3 LOL. I was wishing it would allow me to change each icon by clicking them and then selecting from the themes I have loaded but I guess maybe I'll have to do that myself or give the idea to the Dev.

Its in the ModMyi repo.

I am just not sure about interactions with other JB apps. Let me know how it works out for you.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
anyone having issues with this? i have been reading several reports of people having problems

some do, some do not.. thinking i may wait it out for a little bit

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
BLiNK, are they running 1.0 or 1.1? Seems like the dev got the first update out pretty quickly in response to bug reports; hopefully he can keep up the pace. Here are some places to keep an eye on:

His Twitter.
His Tumblr.

I really hope it turns out to work well.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Massie, i'm not sure but they were posts form over the weekend so it seems like the Dev is on top of it.. following FilippoBiga on Twitter now, thanks!

the $ is not the issue for me. it's the fact that i hate troubleshooting my device now since i have it optimized to my liking. kind of funny how this tweak does involve other tweaks that people have already paid for.. but from what i am seeing there are some pretty nice benefits that come along with this

i see that you can change the statusbar color but can anyone confirm if you can change the font colors in the statusbar as well?

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
Massie, i'm not sure but they were posts form over the weekend so it seems like the Dev is on top of it.. following FilippoBiga on Twitter now, thanks!

the $ is not the issue for me. it's the fact that i hate troubleshooting my device now since i have it optimized to my liking. kind of funny how this tweak does involve other tweaks that people have already paid for.. but from what i am seeing there are some pretty nice benefits that come along with this

i see that you can change the statusbar color but can anyone confirm if you can change the font colors in the statusbar as well?

I changed the Status Bar color and the font is white. I didn't see anywhere to change the font color.

My battery seems to be draining faster. I know somethings hung up since the times in usage are the same.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I changed the Status Bar color and the font is white. I didn't see anywhere to change the font color.

My battery seems to be draining faster. I know somethings hung up since the times in usage are the same.

thank you sir. yeah, i think i'm gonna wait this one out.. would have been nice if they could have done some public beta testing

ohhaipatrick

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i liked it, but the one thing i wanted didnt really work how i wanted, that was the icon sizing, when you downsized it ruined the quality of the icons

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I bought it but all I used it for so far is to turn off spotlight. I can see that it has alot of tweaking capability but nothing I really need right now on the iPad.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
^^ You'll buy anything :p but yeah, might have to delete a lot of tweaks so this app won't conflict. I'm holding off for awhile.

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm sure this app is related to my 'high' battery drain since it's the only app I've added in two weeks. I've tried to remove it but still have battery drain. I noticed my Status Bar was still transparent from a setting I changed in the app, so, I reinstalled it, and reset all settings back to stock settings. The Status Bar color will not change from Transparent. The app says the Status Bar color is off, but it's still transparent. I've even tried to change the color to something like 'red'. But, it won't change.

I fear I'm going to have to do a Restore, but don't want to do that since iTunes will install 4.3. I don't want to lose my JB, but can't have huge battery drain.

Are there any apps that will show what connections may be 'stuck' open?

I know something is stuck open since my usage time numbers are both identical when I look at them.

An added note: I've lost the ability to show the App Switcher. When I double press the Home button it goes to my phone favorites. I've looked in Settings and the double press is set to Favorites. But, I don't see an option for App Switcher, or something line that.

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I noticed the same problem with the double tap home screen. Instead of opening the app switcher, it opens up my favorites.

This didn't happen till I downloaded an update last night. Anyone know the easy fix for that yet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner