ios 4.3 jailbreak

screat39

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Hi all, its my first time on here. I have an iphone 4 with ios 4.3, i havent much knowledge with computers and smart phones (totally lost). Is it or will it be possible to jailbreak my phone. Any information would be great. :)

largenj

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Wait...

Hi all, its my first time on here. I have an iphone 4 with ios 4.3, i havent much knowledge with computers and smart phones (totally lost). Is it or will it be possible to jailbreak my phone. Any information would be great. :)

It has already been announced that the jailbreak probably won't be released until apple releases iOS 4.3.1
Personally, I CAN'T WAIT TO JB MY IPHONE4...

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I would stay away from a tethered jailbreak... watch the "scene" (TiPb.com as an example) for when an untethered jailbreak becomes available, then wait a few days for the jailbreak software to be revised and fine-tuned and then you are good to go.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I would stay away from a tethered jailbreak... watch the "scene" (TiPb.com as an example) for when an untethered jailbreak becomes available, then wait a few days for the jailbreak software to be revised and fine-tuned and then you are good to go.

If you know what you are doing, a tethered jailbreak really isnt that much of an inconvenience.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
There are changes that have been made to the OS in 4.3 which may change the way apps, tweaks and themes work. So there is no point to do a tethered JB and have none of the apps work in the end. If you want to know more about what has been changed both BLiNK and Massie have mentioned it in other posts. I'm dying for a JB because I went to 4.3 but regret it now and I wouldn't even bother JBing now. I want a stable JB so I'll wait till it's been perfected and updated for the changes in the OS.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
That just means that they didn't do the proper research before jailbreaking or they didn't understand/read instructions

Agreed -- but my point was that it was a tethered JB causing the "problem" and IMO a tethered JB is too much to manage for most users.

MYNAMESALEX

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I only have an iPad and iPod nano, no iPhone, so as far as jailbreaking my iPad goes. I honestly care less if it's tethered or not.
I NEVER shut it off, its always on, if only with the screen off, and I have it at home to charge every night. The lowest I've ever got my iPad down to was when I forgot to charge it two days in a row, and it was down to about 30/20% battery life. 3 days. Still running. Even if it died, I only charge it when I'm at home, in front of my computer.

What hassle is it at all to plug it in for 2 seconds and run the JB launcher again? None at all.

That being said, I will still wait for an untethered JB, with good reviews, cause updating, in itself is a little time consuming, and I only want to do it once, not twice, once now, and again 2 weeks/a month later for untethered.
Now time to watch Firefly! Peace out!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro