tried to un jailbreak and....

rcarroll20

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
hello I am a definate noob, I recently jailbroke my verizon iPhone and want to restore back to original.
I plugged it into iTunes and transfered purchases and then did a restore.
now my phone has rebooted and is sitting at the boot logo I had installed while it was jailbroken. it has been this way for about 15min...could you please help. thanks

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Look up how to get your phone into DFU mode. It's tricky but with some practice you'll get it. Then open iTunes and it will tell you that it found a phone in Recovery mode hit restore and let it reload the firmware. Yes you can restore from your backup it's data and settings nothing to do with the firmware.

Reactions: rcarroll20

rcarroll20

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
ok, so its going through the restore motions now, just waiting for it to finish.
another quick question, so it will be all good for me to take to apple if I need work done on it? they wont be able to see that its been jailbroken right?

cp9102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
ok, so its going through the restore motions now, just waiting for it to finish.
another quick question, so it will be all good for me to take to apple if I need work done on it? they wont be able to see that its been jailbroken right?

YES, when your restore is complete it will be back to factory settings or condition. Load your backup to get your settings and apps back, and nobody will know it was jailbroken.

maxpatt

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
verizon iPhone 4 un-jailbreak

Hey, I jailbroke my iphone a week ago and yesterday decided that I should undo it. I attempted to restore my phone, through itunes. Now, trying to turn my iphone on, It will only show the 'greenpoison,' logo. I left my phone attached to my computer overnight with this loading screen showing and when I woke up nothing had changed. Any suggestions?? I need my phone!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods