Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

17 Posts

Default Help! Constant rebooting

Hello all! I'm new to the jailbreaking scene so bear with me. I jailbroke last night using greenpois0n and ever since then my iPhone will freeze then reboot itself instead of going to sleep after being idle for a minute. Has this happened to anyone else? Also if I decided to restore and rejailbreak, will I lose the apps I have paid for such as multifl0w? Amy and all help appreciated!
    iPhone Intermediate

234 Posts

My friend seemed to have a problem the other evening that pertains to your symptoms. I'm not sure what is causing it exactly. But, if you do restore and rejailbreak, you can redownload the purchased Cydia apps for free.
    iMore Genius

7,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,332 Global Posts

Yeah exactly what iRandom said once you've redone the JB just download the apps again in Cydia. I would suggest restoring and doing the JB again because that behaviour doesn't sound too normal to me. If you do and find that it still behaves the same way redo the process but don't restore from a backup just setup the phone as new. If you have backups in iTunes from before you JB then get rid of the backups since you JB and restore which would restore from pre-JB saving you from setting it up as new but not restoring altered files possibly.