Lockinfo Lock Weather Plugin

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm trying to mess around with my LI theme and have a graphics question. Notice in the attached image how the grey behind the clock does not extend behind the weather. Can anyone tell me how to extend that? I can't seem to find the relevant files.

I don't need it to go behind the six-day forecast, just the one-day.
Thanks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i do not know how to extend it but removing it completely might be a better option? as you already know.. look for the corresponding LI theme and edit the LILargeHeaderBG.png or LILargeHeaderBG@2x.png file

also, have you not upgraded to the 3.0 beta?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK just gave you the file right there. If you want to extend the color open the file in Photoshop or an image editor and copy the area you want and paste it over the area behind the weather. Just remember when you're saving not to save as a psd but a png. If you can't get it shoot me the file I'll take a stab at it for you.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
i do not know how to extend it but removing it completely might be a better option? as you already know.. look for the corresponding LI theme and edit the LILargeHeaderBG.png or LILargeHeaderBG@2x.png file

also, have you not upgraded to the 3.0 beta?

That's my problem, I can't seem to find any file like that...do you have a path for it? And yeah, I haven't upgraded yet...I'm usually super cautious about betas (mostly because I'm lazy and hate to restore) but I honestly don't use LI all that much. What got me into this again was the idea of trying to recreate the old Element lockscreen, at least cosmetically, by modifying some other themes. It's a fun diversion for when I can't sleep.

(Edit: that first image is just the stock modmyi one, not what I'm doing...)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sweet, that will make for good reading! The other thing I'm trying to figure out right now is this: in Element, one of the nice design details was that entries within each section were slightly indented...I'm working with a .plist and trying to figure out how to code in that indent; just need to get the language right I think...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
And if anyone wants to lend a hand, here is the section where I'm trying to put the indent:

<key>DetailStyle</key>
<dict>
<key>FontSize</key>
<string>11</string>
<key>FontStyle</key>
<string>plain</string>
<key>TextColor</key>

I tried a few things, but none worked...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't know how much you know about html, probably more than me but if not maybe look into some html tutorials.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I can't even get the weather to show my location. I put in the Yahoo location code, but it's still not working. May be because I'm on the trial version right now. Can anybody confirm this?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not using the Yahoo code; I think it just pulls it from my stock weather app. Try not using the Advanced options and instead just setting a default weather location in the stock iOS app.

Reactions: msm0511

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative