Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

Question Infinifolders & SBRotator conflicts?

I purchased SBRotator and love how it works, I then purchased Infinifolders so I would have only one screen on my springboard. When I install one it removes the other no mater what order I install them. The Dev was no help, they basically blamed it on the other Dev and weren't willing to help me resolve it or give me a refund.

Does anyone else have both installed? Is there a trick?

Thanks,
    Duane
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    iOS Version

They are not compatible, there is no trick. The Cydia package lists the infini* products as conflicts:

Conflicts: com.chpwn.infinidock, com.chpwn.infiniboard, com.chpwn.infinifolders, com.modmyi.multitaskingtime, org.thebigboss.appswitcherrotator, com.xsellize.appswitcherrotator, net.limneos.sbrotator

Tweet from limneos about it:

Maybe FolderEnhancher (which has some feature overlap with Infinifolders) would work, but that's yet another purchase.
    Thanked by:
    WreakingHavoc (02-20-2011)
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

iOS Version

Thank you! You gave me more info and help than the Dev did. I guess I should look closer for that kind of info when in Cydia, I've been spoiled by The App Store. Will look for Folder Enhancer.

Duane