Animated Weather

wchsxc

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I've searched the forum and only found one reference to an animated weather type widget. I didn't see any instructions so maybe one of yall can help me out.

I'm not interested in an animated lock screen widget. I only want animated weather as the background of my home screen (moving clouds in the background, rain, etc.) I've tried Animated Weather numerous times but it has not worked. Also, I don't want an addon to a theme or anything like that.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm using a Verizon iPhone 4 if that helps.

sensei74

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Animated Lockscreen question

I've searched the forum and only found one reference to an animated weather type widget. I didn't see any instructions so maybe one of yall can help me out.

I'm not interested in an animated lock screen widget. I only want animated weather as the background of my home screen (moving clouds in the background, rain, etc.) I've tried Animated Weather numerous times but it has not worked. Also, I don't want an addon to a theme or anything like that.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm using a Verizon iPhone 4 if that helps.

If your iphone is jailbroken then you can download the Xquisite theme. That will give you exactly what your looking for.

sensei74

Jul 6, 2009
Visit site
Animated weather question

If your iphone is jailbroken then you can download the theme called Xquisite HD is what I use and its exactly what your asking for.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hello Guys
If you miss successfully invest your ready money, you need to over our offer

We extend a exceedingly anthology of facts repayment for an investor, i e you drive receive a the whole kit of information, training, strategies, ebooks, software, indicators, business systems and lucrative methods in the service of trading Look our settled schedule on site You will get more than 2,5Gb of ebooks, investors journals, trainings, strategies, sytems, indicators and methods for getting lucrative profit And all this gen you can download - Stopover site

Sincerely, J rag
company site: stockmarket sin-do com/stockdata/index html]stock market investing websites

p s you can find also more about: stock market trends after the crash of 1929 stock market board game for sale stock market holidays good friday stock market close charts stock market outlook for monday stock market for kids education stock market trading system stock market holidays in 2005 stock market crash usa stock market bubble wiki stock market analysis using the sas system ebook stock market crash for kids stock market holiday calendar 2010 stock market news free stock market tips free stock market performance history graph usa stock market holidays 2011 stock market today london stock market training dehradun stock market bullish stock market zambia stock market update philippines stock market charts web vanguard total stock market index signal stock market tracker funds stock market crash of 1929 debate stock market simulation java stock market video games prices stock market for dummies audiobook stock market eye free and also about stock market value line index vanguard total stock market index etf

Best regards

Hey, butthead... how about we all come over to your house and crap all over YOUR living room. Be gone!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol Hank did you mark it as spam? you can do that by hitting the button on their post top right with the exclamation then type in spam. This flags it so the mods can remove that sucker.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
lol Hank did you mark it as spam? you can do that by hitting the button on their post top right with the exclamation then type in spam. This flags it so the mods can remove that sucker.

yes, I did... but I can't resist saying something every once in a while. I know these are drive-bys but it still feels good to vent my spleen every now and again! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh