Weather Icon

swsmpbaby985

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I recently downloaded the app "Weather Icon" from the Cydia store. I noticed there's a setting to have the temperature being displayed on the status bar. However in order to get it to do that I get a prompt telling me that I need to install "libstatusbar" yet I can't find that anywhere in the Cydia store. Any ideas?

mikesa_tx

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I recently downloaded the app "Weather Icon" from the Cydia store. I noticed there's a setting to have the temperature being displayed on the status bar. However in order to get it to do that I get a prompt telling me that I need to install "libstatusbar" yet I can't find that anywhere in the Cydia store. Any ideas?

Have you tried to search?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
This exact question was answered in another thread, which is why search would have helped you find the answer.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Change status to "Developer" in Cydia. Then it will come up.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro