Creating your own theme

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I really love all the help I've gotten in the post your lockscreen thread but I've got a few other questions that I can't find the answers. I thought I would start a new thread instead of hijacking and cluttering up the other one. The thread would also be available to other people coming in.

So my latest problem is that for some of the OEM graphics which I've taken off the phone to customize it wont open in Photoshop although they are png files. I am having that problem with the carrier logo and the battery images. I want to customize and replace the OEM images so the phone always displays the images not only through Winterboard. I don't want to replace the OEM files unless I know it will work however? Are you guys able to open the OEM files? have you tried? is there an extra step I'm missing?

I looked in the stock location for my icon-Camera and icon-Photo files and there's none there? I still have the icons so it's being pulled from somewhere and it also wont use the ones I've put into my theme? Any other locations I can look? do you have those files in the correct place?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
still no dice I can't find the solution anywhere. I've given up on those I'll keep creating my theme and then at the end we'll see.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Massie I tried that location, OK I'm gonna read through that and you are right I gotta get into the springboard.app it's on my list of things to do. I'm creating another theme from scratch too so we'll see how that goes.

liquidzoo if you could that would be awesome, let me know.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have a new question for you guys. I've had this problem a couple times, whenever I try to install something in Cydia on my iPad. I get a message that I'm missing the gsc.Wildcat dependency?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro