Iphone 4 4.2.6 and Cydia Problems/Questions

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hi, I have a question regarding Cydia. More specifically why apps and programs, like SBSettings install, but are not visible. This seems to be the case across the board. I Jailbroke the phone with GreenPOsion and everything "seemed" to be ok, except Cydia. Thanks again,
Guy

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
SBSettings

SBSettings "usually" creates a swipe down menu and enable jailbroken apps to be visible in settings. That is not the case here.

thunderkeys

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming Cydia installed ok with Loader? I have a vzw iphone on 4.2.6 and Cydia is working just as well as it did on my AT&T 3GS (faster, of course :)

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
At this point,I would like anything to show up in setting!!! @Thunderkeys, yes everything installed just fine. @Dougkb45 thanks for the suggestion, it's a no go :( Should I reinstall cydia via redsnow or rejailbreaking with greenposoin? I am able to access winderboard for instance, but nothing applys after the respring.

Dougkb45

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
3dguy, I can verify green poison does work on the verizon iphone and cydia did load proper for me. I have installed a few apps including sbsettings that work for me. I have read in some of the jailbreak forums that you can re-jailbreak right over your present jailbreak when there is problems with cydia. I am new to to the iphone(previously had a rooted incredible) so theres not much more I can help you with. When you do figure it out please let us know what fixed it. Some one else may benefit from your experience
Doug

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods