BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: Siro

Siro

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, installed it using iFile and Dropbox. Works like a charm and no need to re-jailbreak or restore.

Last edited:

Slag#IM

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well, I've downloaded into the iphone, and i have it in iFile from cydia, but where do i put it or extract it to? Can you give me a quick tutorial.

And does anyone know if theres an way to fix My Verizon App that seems to not work after jailbreak for Verizon Iphone?

Last edited:

Siro

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Download file from above mentioned link and upload it to your Dropbox account via your PC and then open Dropbox application on your iPhone and access the file and there would be a option to open it with iFile. After iFile opens the file execute and let the .deb file do its magic. Then reboot your iPhone and use iBooks with your legitimate purchases from the iBooks store.

ronmcse

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hunnypot deb file worked for me, Thanks so much for the tip!

This is how I got hunnypot to work for me
Download hunnypot here
http://a.qoid.us/hunnypot.deb

Use a ftp client on your pc to put the deb file on your iDevice.
Use iFile on your iDevice (downloaded from cydia) to find the hunnypot deb file and open it and choose Installer. Then reboot your iDevice. Enjoy!

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Hunnypot deb file worked for me, Thanks so much for the tip!

This is how I got hunnypot to work for me
Download hunnypot here
http://a.qoid.us/hunnypot.deb

Use a ftp client on your pc to put the deb file on your iDevice.
Use iFile on your iDevice (downloaded from cydia) to find the hunnypot deb file and open it and choose Installer. Then reboot your iDevice. Enjoy!

Do you put it in a specific folder or anywhere on the phone is fine?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Got this from another site. Just did it, but haven't tested since I have never bought anything from iBooks...

How To: Fix iBooks on Jailbroken Devices

1) Download the .deb file that Comex released

2) Install the .deb file:

A) Connect your device to your computer you can SSH, or simply use iPhone Explorer, which lets you connect and view the files and folders within your device.

B) Go to the following folder: /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall and copy in that hunnypot.deb file.

Note that if Cydia and AutoInstall aren't available, you can create them yourself, but it's important to keep in mind that they are case-sensitive.

3) Reboot your device.

4) You're done. You should now be able to read all your purchased books again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods