Jailbroken. Themes?

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I know this will seem like a really stupid question for some, but I've got less than 24 hours experience with jailbroken iPhones. So, I got it jailbroke, no problems. Once done, I now have Cydia, and Winterboard. Through some screwing around, I've figured out that Winterboard is used to load new themes. (?) I've downloaded a few different themes. Some work, some don't. So that leaves me wondering, are some themes not compatible with Winterboard? If so, what else do I need? Is there any way to search themes that are only Winterboard?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but my meager searches aren't yielding me answers.

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Some themes act funky on iOS 4.2.1. Download ThemeIt from Cydia as well as it is a pure theme store and has sections that will tell you the compatibility of each theme they have.

Reactions: jrv331

nitsuj

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. For some reason, ThemeIt isn't showing up in my search of Cydia. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? (I'm opening Cydia, clicking "search" at the bottom and typing "themeit". No results are appearing.