Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

18 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts

Default Help with signal strength replacement

Hi All,

Just jailbroke my ip4 yesterday and am starting to customize everything on my phone. I've haven't owned an iphone in a while, so I'm sorry if it's a n00b question:

I'm trying to replace my signal strength/wifi bars with "Retina Signal and Wifi", but for some reason, they're not appearing even though they're checked off in winterboard. I've brought the 2 "themes" to the top of the winterboard, resprung, even did a hard reset; nothing. Help? any suggestions? I do have a UI theme installed, but it doesn't touch the status bar, all signal bars, etc are currently "stock."

iPhone Newbie

30 Posts

I have some similar questions. I have tried to change a few thing via winterboard, keyboard battery on lock screen carrier logo, do you have to restart you phone for changes to take effect? I respring after I check them off in winterboard but nothing happens. I was able to change the wifi logo to an apple, txt tones, ringtones, fonts.