03.10.01 unlock ???

BBStorm221

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
i was just wondering if anybody has any news about a carrier unlock on baseband 03.10.01 or knows if its being worked on being cracked ???

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I believe you can use redsn0w to install the ipad baseband and unlock that way, but do a little research on it first, cause that has always seemed a bit sketchy to me.

ramz#IM

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Iphone Unlocking

Before starting the, I have some questions, for you.
Why to unlock your newly bought Iphone?
Can you do it for yourself?
What is the best Iphone unlocking software?
Do not know your answer but my answer is: when you buy your new Iphone, you need it to unlock it to do all things that you expect from it.
Iphone unlock need some tricks, if you do not have knowledge, how to do it then its my advise to you, don?t try it yourself, may be you can make it damaged permanently,
i will advise you to see the help at iphonetrump.com/faq.php
i unlocked my iphone successfully using that help page.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OP can you give us a little more info 3.10.01 is the 4.2 baseband right? I'm too lazy to look it up on my phone lol. The Jailbreak usually comes out a bit after the Apple official firmware and unlocking requires you to preserve the unlockable baseband. These are two seperate actions Jailbreak and unlock so not every tool that jailbreaks will allow you to unlock. There is still no way to unlock the 4.2 baseband so my advice is when the next Apple firmware comes out don't upgrade right away. If you do you wont be able to unlock ever because the unlocks have never been for the most current baseband, they are always one step behind.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2