i am so sorry

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
that ever doubt you jailbreak people! jailbreaked for the first time last night...dont think i could go back now lol.

the greenpoison jailbreak, will that work on ipad as well?

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I think they meant FREE as in, free to now do what you want. Some of the best cydia apps still cost money though.

ek9max

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I moved to iPhone after being a die hard berry fan. Don't know if would have if not for jailbreaking.

Only thing I hate is how my apps disappear when I sync with iTunes.

JasonG

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
haha i use to be happy with normal ios. always heard about you jailbreak people who swear by it, finally got curious enough to try it. guess you guys converted me =P

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think they meant FREE as in, free to now do what you want. Some of the best cydia apps still cost money though.

OK you are prob right and yes after having my iPhone 4 for 7 months on OEM firmware I have JBen my own iPhone in almost 9 months. I have to say I am in love with my phone again and all it took was an awesome theme and BiteSMS:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

so true. i have spent way too much time sifting through crap in Cydia just trying to save a buck. until you do this for a while you begin to realize that, just like everything else, you get what you pay for

i'd much rather spend my money in Cydia than the App Store too

JasonG, glad you made the jump. just think what all the others, that thought like yourself, are missing out on..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah I think that some of these apps are so good it's only fair that the developer get paid for their work. The stuff in Cydia has been free for years so we have been getting a free ride for awhile now anyway. The only thing is you will become more invested in your JB so if it's just a lets try it out kind of thing then I wouldn't pay for the app since it will only work if you're JBen.