These are the recent changes to the biteSMS application:
31 January 2011
* Now fully iOS 4.2.1 compliant.
* Great new Privacy feature, allows you to easily hide any of your conversations for complete privacy and reveal them as required (or simply to blacklist them). See biteSMS, Settings, Hide Contact for details.
* Enhanced Quick List - We now show the full text message in the Quick List (unless it doesn't fit on the screen, in which case we show 3 lines per message).
* O Yeh….NICE! Quick Reply, change the size of the message text. See Settings, Quick Reply.
* You can now control the display order of messages in Quick List. See Settings, Quick List.
* Added an "All Timestamps" setting. You guessed it! If set, shows timestamps against every message.
* In biteSMS, Settings, Passcode Lock, added a new preference "Require Passcode" Immediately, After 1 minute, 3 minutes...etc.
* Improved the Quick Compose and Quick Reply typing speed and general performance.
* Any m4r files in the /Applications/biteSMS.app/sounds folder will now appear in the "biteSMS Ringtones" list. So you can use any of your own custom created ones!
* Added a FaceTime button in both Quick Compose and Quick Reply. This feature is ONLY for iOS 4.1 users and above. * The LockInfo app "Favorites Text Message" feature now opens biteSMS.
* Added a swivel animation for the conversation contact pic when pressed.
* Added a "Reset All" option in biteSMS, Settings, About screen. Removes all preferences, license and credit information.
* Added a "Clear Failed Indicator" option in biteSMS, Settings, About screen.
* Added the ability to delete all credits for a number (right swipe) on Settings, Credits / License / Ads page (e.g. if selling phone).
* Added a warning in the Quick Reply settings page if the SBSettings toggle has been turned off (usually accidentally).
* Fixed all known issues.