Unlimited skips in Pandora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
Hate skip restrictions in Pandora? Want to really be able to use Pandora in the car? Here ya' go!

[redacted]

Make sure you have Pandora installed.

Go to the [redacted] source and scroll to the "P" section and find "Pandora v3.1.4..."

Install the hack, it will say pandora sucessfully patched if it works, which it should.

You're all good. Enjoy

I havent tested this on 3.1.6, but I know for a fact 3.1.5 works just fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

ronmcse

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
i have Pandora 3.1.6 and it doesn't work for me. I applied the patch and when i open pandora, it opens for a split second then closes. I removed the patch and pandora is working again.

jackie treehorn

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
i say thanks for the tip. Ignore the new posters that are upset with people that jailbreak phones.

and who might you be directing that to. I know it's not at me since I am jailbroken, but I guess since I don't support ripping something off that means I don't jailbreak? and that I don't like people that do jailbreak. So sadly misinformed.

Now get back to your mothers basement and eat some pizza and drink your mountain dew code red.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
^ haha :D. yeah, unfortunately jailbreaking is the gateway to piracy so in turn jailbreakers have a bad reputation right from the get go

look at it this way, jpf22467, if people constantly pirate copies then what incentive do these Devs have to continue supporting/creating these wonderful tweaks/apps?

i don't know about you but i do not like working for free

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Blink, many of the team here are jail broken. I am not, but I know that THIS site doesn't support piracy. I admire their skill and their willingness to help people here.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am jailbroken as well, wouldn't have it any other way..

i'm afraid i wasn't clear in what i wrote, apologies; i was referring to the Devs of in the jailbreak community as well as the App Store ... either way it's wrong

in short, people who steal from these developers are giving the honest jailbreakers a bad name, always have and always will

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I don't know about you guys but im tired of being called a pirate just because all of my iOS devices are jailbroken. Crazy trolls.

Reactions: w00dy

w00dy

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Stealing from developers...? A FREE music streaming app... F R E E app.

Everyone is quick to call someone a pirate. Pandora will be just fine.

All the while this site receives back-shots from spam-bots. BUt I will be reprimanded for this post. Maybe I should mention rolex, Movado, 24k gold bars.....and I'll throw a "lol" in so no one is to be offended.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Blink, many of the team here are jail broken. I am not, but I know that THIS site doesn't support piracy. I admire their skill and their willingness to help people here.

I reported it yesterday but the mods here ignored it. Maybe they support piracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2