Better White Icon Labels

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
ModMyi.com | Better White Icon Labels

i know this has been out for a little while now but thought i would let anyone else know who has not seen or heard about it

one of the minor issues with WinterBoard is the fact that it can interfere with the text on your Home screen. the text for the app names turns into a grey and shadowless text

to try to remedy this issue, WinterBoard comes with a ?White Icon Labels? option. this helps alleviate the issues surrounding the color of the text, but unfortunately still lacks the shadows that the stock look is known for?

my first homepage screenshot is with the standard "White Icon labels" that comes with Winterboard

2ewfwas.jpg

here is what my homepage looks like with the "Better White Icon labels"

2vxiqer.jpg

as you can see it gives it a more stock look. available in Cydia and it's within the ModMyi repo.
just do a simple search for Better White Icon labels and you will find it

it's the little tweaks like this that make me enjoy jailbreaking my device :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
lol I never noticed this until I just read this thread today. I can't wait to get into the tweak and see what it does to accomplish this.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have been out of the Winterboard scene for a long time until recently, due to the Typophone 4 LS theme, and noticed this tweak still works!

It is a minor detail but definitely looks better!

Apple_Fangirl06

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I'm new to jailbreak ....just did it yesterday. I am using Winterboard and Springtomize. I love the theme I have however the app labels blend into the theme color (hard to read). I checked into the Better White Icon Labels.....however I really want a font totally diff from the stock SpringBoard. Does anyone know of other apps to changed the label color and font?

Thx

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

I'm new to jailbreak ....just did it yesterday. I am using Winterboard and Springtomize. I love the theme I have however the app labels blend into the theme color (hard to read). I checked into the Better White Icon Labels.....however I really want a font totally diff from the stock SpringBoard. Does anyone know of other apps to changed the label color and font?

Thx

BytaFont will change your fonts. Search in Cydia.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
[b said:
[/b] face992;2004231]Is it the thing that makes the apps look different and if not what is that
:confused:

Winterboard changes the icons and the looks of apps if that's what you mean.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods