favorite LockInfo 3.0 theme?

favorite LockInfo 3.0 theme?

• Total voters

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
BLiNK, do you know if existing Winterboard themes work with the updated Lockinfo? Are file names/paths the same for native themes?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK, do you know if existing Winterboard themes work with the updated Lockinfo?

i tried a couple and they seemed to be ok. however, if you have the iP4 i don't believe there are many options regarding retina display quality.. yet

Are file names/paths the same for native themes?

no. they have changed but very easy to get to

Themes for LockInfo 3.0

Long delayed, but here are the details on themes for LockInfo 3.0. I made a significant shift in the way themes are handled to reduce dependence on WinterBoard and to allow for different themes in the different LockInfo views (lockscreen, homescreen and InfoShade). As a result, the structure of a theme has changed significantly.

Core LockInfo Themes

Themes are now stored in /Library/LockInfo/Themes in a separate directory per theme. LockInfo 3.0 ships with four themes built in.

Ramblings of an iPhone developer, Themes for LockInfo 3.0

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm...so homemade themes should now reside inside Lockinfo instead of the Library/Themes folder?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Which LockInfo theme I use is totally dependent on the iPhone theme in place... the combo of phone theme and LockInfo theme can really alter the way it looks (duh!).