Activator

Gigi100557

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,
I have a iphone 3g on 4.2.1. It was jailbroken using redsn0w and was working fine. I purchased LockInfo, CallLock, BiteSMS and I added a few other apps (SBSettings). Then I purchased My3G and installed the weathericon I began to have serious battery drainage. So I removed everything and started over and I got a message that my version 4.2.1 is too new for Activator and I didn't get this before. My phone resprings with every time I open an app, check Infoshade or use any gesture to activate any programs.

Could someone tell me what I did wrong and if there's another activation method I can use?

Thanks
:eek:

paco87

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine worked too, and then did the same thing. So i just uninstalled it.

How important is Activator? I have an absurd battery drain and, even though I'm still in 4.1, I'm willing to explore any alternative to stay jailbroken. My JB apps are:

Activator
AptBackup
Backer (wallpapers)
Barrel
Battery Detective
BiteSMS
CameraButtons
CyDelete
Five Icon Dock
FreeSync
HapticPro
iBlacklist
iFile
Infinifolders
iSH****
iWallpapers (wallpapers)
LibWeather
LockInfo
Lockscreen Clock Hide
My3G
MyOS
Notifier+
OpenSSH
PdaNet
Pull To Refresh Safari
Recent Call/Log Delete
Ripheus HD (wallpapers)
Safari Download Manager
SBSettings
SwitcherPlus
TerminalTypography Time for LockInfo
WeatherIcon Plugin for LockInfo

plus all the components that come with every package. I don't have Winterboard nor any theme and most of the JB apps that could be seen as usual suspects were installed way after the drain made itself present. Oh, and my phone is a 3GS.

Gigi100557

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine worked too, and then did the same thing. So i just uninstalled it.
I did that too but it also uninstalled my apps like Lockinfo, Multiflow and SBSettings which seem to be dependent on Activator. Did this happen to you too? Is there a way to just uninstall Activator and leave the other apps installed?

Thanks so much for your help!

c0rinne

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I believe I got that message when I installed activator but it still installed and I've been using it for since I updated it 4.2.1.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR