FM Radio app

crazydave3000

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
Would it be possible to somehow get an FM Radio app on the iPhone? I know the iPhone has the capability since it has an FM tuner built in and it would just require the headphones to act as an antenna. If the nano has it why cant the iphone? :rolleyes:

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
TuneIN Radio is an FM Radio app. Comes preloaded with stations from all over the world. Actually had every station in my town, and Im not in a huge town.

swooshme

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
Looks like the spam monster found this post.

But yeah there are a ton of apps that do radio station stuff, I use ootunes, i've heart of iheartradio also. Unless he's trying to get around using 3G data when not on wifi. If that's the case. I have no idea.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
The iPhone doesn't have an FM radio. All radio apps are streaming over the internet. There are lots of internet radio apps; slacker, pandora, AOL, iHeartradio, etc.

Check the app store.

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, if you wanted to tune into the FM stations, you could purchase a FM adapter for your iPhone/iPod. Otherwise, check out apps like iheartradio and Pandora. :)

CJBullitt

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
TuneIN Radio is an FM Radio app. Comes preloaded with stations from all over the world. Actually had every station in my town, and Im not in a huge town.
That just made my day to know its on iPhone too I have it on my incredible and its awesome.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2