Looking for a android lock screen..

boondocker

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for an exact match to an android lockscreen like the acer a1 liquide where sliding left unlocks and sliding right would put the acer in mute but on the iphone it will unlock, i have the iphone 4 16gb and are hoping for a fully compatable theme, i dont want it to change anything else. Does anyone have any ideas

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for an exact match to an android lockscreen like the acer a1 liquide where sliding left unlocks and sliding right would put the acer in mute but on the iphone it will unlock, i have the iphone 4 16gb and are hoping for a fully compatable theme, i dont want it to change anything else. Does anyone have any ideas

theres 1 in cydia! search androidlock one word and it should come up go in to settings find it and set your own pattern up!

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
can be found in Cydia, Ultimate Android Lockscreen. Is this what you mean??? not sure if it works; give it a try...

I didnt know this one existed. I downloaded and installed and its ok. not the greatest as its almost like a tap to unlock, i barely move the slider and it unlocks. Im going back to my apple sliders. But good find for those who want an android lock that isnt just the same old draw a pattern crap.

Cagey47

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Search for "Froyo IOS4" in Cydia, there is a complete froyo theme with the lock screen you are looking for, looks pretty nice. There are some requirements for installation so read them.

iRandom

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
If you look on Modmyi, you can find a theme called FroyoiOS. It is definitely the best and most complete Android theme I've seen yet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77