Feel cheated

merceken

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Purchased 2 applications iProtect and icallbr aka Callclear from Rock costing over $10.When Cydia took over Rock all my other licences were transferred except these 2 and both are from the same author DanieL (hdsq2).
If this is not a scam I'll need serious convincing.

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
Purchased 2 applications iProtect and icallbr aka Callclear from Rock costing over $10.When Cydia took over Rock all my other licences were transferred except these 2 and both are from the same author DanieL (hdsq2).
If this is not a scam I'll need serious convincing.

This will be a good time to switch from iProtect to LockDownPro. I think it's better & worth the money. Especially the "Delay Lock" function, that unlocks all ur locked apps after u unlock one. Then u don't need to unlock any until the screen is locked, therefore locking all chosen apps again. I don't recall iProtect offering that function, although I may be wrong if they have added that since I last used iProtect. If not, just get LockDownPro instead.

andrewp23

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
im not sure thats bad try contacting the developers of the apps see if they can give you a free purchase or something

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2