Post your lock screens or homescreens

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
When you edit the config.js file to your weather settings or use the mylocation app the wallpaper images will change depending on what the weather is in your area. It's spiffy imo :)

Do I download the app called mylocation? Still trying to figure out how to get the weather to change for that lockscreen

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey, this is my setup:

1. My Lockscreen, (which I created yesterday with the help of 3cit)
  2. My Homescreen, (with enabled notification center which is pure transparent, no corners, no grabber, no wallpaper :p )
  3. My Homescreen, (with evoked folder with all apps (except the dock apps))

View attachment 26705

Feel free to ask questions :)

I'm really digging your theme and your whole set up I'm a noob when it comes to themes and different lock screens anyway u can point me in the direction I getting something like u have that way I can learn from that way and make something different or add to what you have done still trying to find ways to configure my homescreen and lock screen thanks

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Do I download the app called mylocation? Still trying to figure out how to get the weather to change for that lockscreen
Yes; there's an app named MyLocation in Cydia that you can download & install. This will (should) allow your weather display & forecast to change based on your location. If you use MyLocation there's an option called SigChange which you should turn ON. You can also modify the config.js file as AD1CTV mentioned, and input your location code. Should be something like "var locale = XXXXXX". Some weather widgets use the location code from Yahoo! weather, others use Weather.com. The config file (or maybe a ReadMe) should ID which one you need.

Hope this helps!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
If u don't mind in a step by step process how did u go about this I'm a noob to theming and all that extra stuff still trying to learn

Again, the icons are from Jaku and the sb is called "SB Mini" and u have to use the sb mini layout in iconoclasm to make it work.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77