Post your lock screens or homescreens

Douglas567

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I finally installed slantedlock today and I have to say it is the most amazing lockscreen theme I have ever used!
25.jpg

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Nice lookin layout! Is there a guide to tweakin the tweaks? haha for example workin with html code. I cant seem to figure out even changing wallpapers on a given theme... :/

It's really not too difficult. I use iFile to make changes. Most themes have a configure.js file and that's where u can make all it changes such as location, language, 12/24hr clock, etc.... And as for changing the wallpaper, u just have to see what they name their wallpaper file, usually layer.png or a .png file. Give it a try, if u need help, let me know

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
As much as I love edgy's icons the rest of the theme is so ugly.

hahaha I think just the same, I really removed every part of the whole theme, except the app icons and the icon mask. Now everything looks polish with "ayecon" and the apps are squared with "edge"

My homescreen and homescreen with the opened folder, which contains all folders and apps (except the dock apps):

Attachments

• Foto 23.02.13 17 34 13.png
    Foto 23.02.13 17 34 13.png
    861.1 KB · Views: 67
  • Foto 23.02.13 17 34 15.png
    Foto 23.02.13 17 34 15.png
    943.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
hahaha I think just the same, I really removed every part of the whole theme, except the app icons and the icon mask. Now everything looks polish with "ayecon" and the apps are squared with "edge"

My homescreen and homescreen with the opened folder, which contains all folders and apps (except the dock apps):

fb2, if you do that, do you have to individually place the app icons within your Ayecon theme folder? Where does the icon mask go?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
fb2, if you do that, do you have to individually place the app icons within your Ayecon theme folder? Where does the icon mask go?

No, just use ayecon theme (or any other) like always and activate the "edge icon mask" in Winterboard.
It's just a folder in most complete themes, which is called "com.apple.mobileicons.framework".
There are masks and overlays :D

So you get the best of both worlds :p

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
No, just use ayecon theme (or any other) like always and activate the "edge icon mask" in Winterboard.
It's just a folder in most complete themes, which is called "com.apple.mobileicons.framework".
There are masks and overlays :D

So you get the best of both worlds :p

I'm guessing then (and sorry for all the newbie questions) that I should copy that folder from the Edgy theme into my Themes folder (and call it something like Edgy Mask), then move it above Ayecon and activate it in Winterboard? Just trying to get the proper mechanics of the process!

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Well fb2, I sort of answered my own question. I created a folder named Edgy Masks with just the mobileicons folder in a Bundles folder inside it, then applied it in Winterboard. As you can see by the before and after shots below, the trick worked, except on System apps. I'll have to dig more into the various Ayecon folders and see what I missed....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361667757.911872.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361667771.977636.jpg

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well fb2, I sort of answered my own question. I created a folder named Edgy Masks with just the mobileicons folder in a Bundles folder inside it, then applied it in Winterboard. As you can see by the before and after shots below, the trick worked, except on System apps. I'll have to dig more into the various Ayecon folders and see what I missed....

View attachment 27353

View attachment 27354

That is because system apps each have their own bundles, such as com.apple.mobileipod or com.apple.mobiletimer (clock). You have to copy those over too, and then you're good.

For any cydia apps, just download themeionmaker select your edgy masks theme and it will auto skin all your cydia icons.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ah there is a folder that has to be copied over then. I am not sure which one but there is something lacking.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

AD1CTV

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21361680339.553618.jpg

My new fav lock screen. I went nuts earlier tying to find it on cydia after seeing it in the thread and it turns out you have to add this repo to get it. There are a lot of other neat lock screens in this repo but I like this one most. It's called typo5 lockscreen :)

rich67

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361680893.720839.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361680908.432164.jpg
My latest setup. Using Clockbuilder for the lock screen, and the XHD theme on the home page. Also using Springtomize and bytafont.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing then (and sorry for all the newbie questions) that I should copy that folder from the Edgy theme into my Themes folder (and call it something like Edgy Mask), then move it above Ayecon and activate it in Winterboard? Just trying to get the proper mechanics of the process!

That is because system apps each have their own bundles, such as com.apple.mobileipod or com.apple.mobiletimer (clock). You have to copy those over too, and then you're good.

For any cydia apps, just download themeionmaker select your edgy masks theme and it will auto skin all your cydia icons.

That's right. The folder is just for the mask. You also have to use the rest of the bundles if you want to have all stock apps and most of the cydia apps themed.

1. Just copy the main folder of the theme, which is called "edgy.theme"
  2. Delete every file except the folder "Bundles" and everything inside the folder.
  3. There you have all bundles, including stock apps, cydia apps and also some app store apps, which are also themed.
  4. I also theme some app, which look a little ugly, for example Drafts. You can just use "AppInfo", (a free app from Cydia), which shows you the app, the bundle name, the ID and every Icon you need to replace for theming (and a lot of more cool stuff :p )
  5. optional you can remove all parts, which are not for app icon theming, like the folders "com.apple.conference.settings.registration" or "com.apple.mobilemail.settings", which just theme the icons in your settings app etc.

Here you have a screen shot of AppInfo with selected Drafts app:
Foto 24.02.13 08 36 58.png

For example: If you want to theme an app like Drafts, just use AppInfo, create a folder in the bundles folder which should have the "ID" as the new folder name. In this case, create a folder which is called "com.agiletortoise.Drafts".
There is a field which is called "IconFiles". You have to create your own Icon and name them right, for example the file "appicon_114.png".

Attachments

• Foto 23.02.13 17 34 13 copy.png
    Foto 23.02.13 17 34 13 copy.png
    757.7 KB · Views: 49

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, my Edgy theme doesn't show up in ThemeIconMaker, although it does in Winterboard.

If you follow the instructions of my last post, then it will show in ThemeIconMaker and will theme almost all Cydia apps ;)
It couldn't theme SBProfiles and iCleaner, but all other 13 :D

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I'll play with it a little more today. Although I like the art of the Edgy icons, I think they're just too dark for my iPhone theme. I'm more interested in adapting the theme for my iPad. Your advice and Laelipoo's has been very helpful, and I'm getting better at finding my way every day!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I'll play with it a little more today. Although I like the art of the Edgy icons, I think they're just too dark for my iPhone theme. I'm more interested in adapting the theme for my iPad. Your advice and Laelipoo's has been very helpful, and I'm getting better at finding my way every day!

haha "too dark"? :p

You're welcome :D

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 27359

My new fav lock screen. I went nuts earlier tying to find it on cydia after seeing it in the thread and it turns out you have to add this repo to get it. There are a lot of other neat lock screens in this repo but I like this one most. It's called typo5 lockscreen :)

That lock screen theme is actually called "guess what"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods