Post your lock screens or homescreens

AD1CTV

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
How do you get both icons in the status bar?

the skull is the zeppelin package and the men are the evolution of man signal bars, both of which you can find in cydia :) the evo of man signal bars feature 5 more caveman when you get a stronger signal =P

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
the skull is the zeppelin package and the men are the evolution of man signal bars, both of which you can find in cydia :) the evo of man signal bars feature 5 more caveman when you get a stronger signal =P

That's too cool! Thanks a bunch ;)

***Edit I looked but could not find the repository it might have came from; it must have been removed or something maybe?****

Last edited:

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey, I said that it is not possible to make the emojis larger, but that's not true.
If you set everthing to transparent, the background will disapear and the icons are larger :D
The first screenshot is with the background and the icons and the second screenshot is without the background and bigger icons :D

Well, it looked good, but it appears that making the boxes transparent (usings Settings->WeeSearch Pro) results in some odd behavior. Searches don't go to the selected search engine, and the search engine icons rearrange themselves after each search. Got the same results on both iPhone and iPad, and normal behavior when I made the boxes visible again.

ClapToBase

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Here is mine so far. The theme is LS Climacons DARK with some minor tweaking to it. I love messing with HTML but I'm being careful not to ruin the simplicity of it all.
image.png

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
the theme is edgy hd and the font is also called edgy :) by far the best theme and it also has a lot of alt icons to choose from

Thank you for the quick answer :)

I downloaded the theme, but I don't like it... I just like the square app icons.
I have to remove every part of the theme except the app mask for icons and will use it with ayecon :3

Toddler o.png

muhahaha :3

AD1CTV

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the quick answer :)

I downloaded the theme, but I don't like it... I just like the square app icons.
I have to remove every part of the theme except the app mask for icons and will use it with ayecon :3

lol no problem! ive changed quite a few things to my liking myself :) the joys of having the jailbreak to tweak things :p

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox