Post your lock screens or homescreens

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
how do you get a custom wallpaper with that theme, because no matter what I do with the winterboard settings, I can't change the wallpaper of that specific theme. Thanks in advance.

teamjager

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
how do i hide the default clock and date? I also downloaded lockinfo to get rid of the slider but it still shows a black bar at the bottom. Thanks in advance!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
how do i hide the default clock and date? I also downloaded lockinfo to get rid of the slider but it still shows a black bar at the bottom. Thanks in advance!

You have to look in Cydia for the tweaks, for example to hide the clock you can use hideclock or something like that. The black bar will be there, I've tried getting rid of it and I still haven't found a way.

Well this morning I made 22 new lockscreen backgrounds :D here is a sample of one

img0877.png

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You have to look in Cydia for the tweaks, for example to hide the clock you can use hideclock or something like that. The black bar will be there, I've tried getting rid of it and I still haven't found a way.

For the black bar behind the slider you need to create a transparent image to replace the BarBottomLock.png file. The bar the slider slides in is WellLock.png. Don't forget to add the @2x for retina displays. I can upload some later if people need them to add to themes.

Nino18T

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Bro tell me all the things you downloaded to make it like this; pm me if possible

Thank You !

---
- Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Glasklart HD theme
Iconoclasm
Theme it
Black Burberry wallpaper
Fake Carrier

That's about what I can recall off the top of my head.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Well this morning I made 22 new lockscreen backgrounds :D here is a sample of one

img0877.png

Try transparent status bar. It worked for me.:)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
INaturr is just a lock screen theme; you'd need whatever the other one is to theme your springboard and the rest. I don't think there's an official macthemes repo but you'll find many themes are hosted by other repos (sometimes without the author's permission). Personally I prefer to manually download from macthemes and install them myself. It's just a drag and drop process, and that way I can decide which parts of themes I want to use. For instance I always remove weather widgets from my lock themes since I prefer to use the Lockinfo plugin.

Definitely worth knowing how to do and it's super easy to learn the basics.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen