Post your lock screens or homescreens

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
got everything up and going, just need the path for changing the weather code..

I found it about 3/4 of the way down using iFile in the configure Lockbackground.html file .. Had to put in the code name/digit from Yahoo weather, extended forecast

Reactions: BLiNK

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Noki-HD

lock-1.png

one.png

two.png

Last edited:

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
How's do u use bytafont?

Download BytaFont from cydia, and then download each font from cydia separately .. Once you download a font you want, open the BytaFont app and select the font you downloaded. Respring, and there ya have it.

This was my problem. I couldnt figure out how to use it. but he's right. You must go and DL each font separately. (unless there are packages, but I just did them separately)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
thanks jonmark, not only was i able to configure my weather but i decreased my update intervals

30vkr55.jpg

no need for a clock in the statusbar when you can use LiveClock (Dark)

2qbgef6.jpg

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
thanks jonmark, not only was i able to configure my weather but i decreased my update intervals

No problem! And looks very nice! I almost went with that same wallpaper, I've been using it with a lot of my themes - I like how clean it looks!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
No problem! And looks very nice! I almost went with that same wallpaper, I've been using it with a lot of my themes - I like how clean it looks!

haha! yeah i always use it.. probably a little too often but i honestly haven't found very many that i have liked. the green really makes the fonts and icons pop, especially with the brightness up!

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It's actually part of the theme. It's a widget that rotates every two seconds like a cube that gives date, time, city and temp, and weather icon.

Really? How do you get it running? I have that theme on my phone but there's no weather widget with it ...

jonmark

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It's actually part of the theme. It's a widget that rotates every two seconds like a cube that gives date, time, city and temp, and weather icon.

Ah, nevermind, I went back to cydia and downloaded all the add-on's for the theme and saw that it added that. Now to figure out how to configure it lol

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Ah, nevermind, I went back to cydia and downloaded all the add-on's for the theme and saw that it added that. Now to figure out how to configure it lol

There you go. I forgot to include that it was an add on incoprporated in the theme, it was 4:30 and I was getting ready for work. Glad you got it straightened out.

azntonyking

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey Massie,

I was wondering if you can send me your modded typophone 4 theme? I would be greatly appreciated if you do. Not computer savvy enough to change all that stuff around haha.

Best,
azntonyking

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
About to test changing the default sms tones through my theme :D then I wouldn't need to use BiteSMS for the ringtones. I'll post up how it goes!

It was a success!!!

I also want to say I love it when random people on the train after looking over my shoulder ask me how do I get my iPhone like that? I am also loving when I create my icons I finally finished a couple new ones this morning and the joy I felt seeing them on the phone's screen Priceless! :D

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Oh for the love of God post the beautiful images, will ya :)

It was a success!!!

I also want to say I love it when random people on the train after looking over my shoulder ask me how do I get my iPhone like that? I am also loving when I create my icons I finally finished a couple new ones this morning and the joy I felt seeing them on the phone's screen Priceless! :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox