Post your lock screens or homescreens

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I installed a status bar notifier from Cydia and now Springboard constantly crashes. I can't get it to come out of safe mode and I don't know what to do. I've hard reset it several times!! I even uninstalled the program.

what is the EXACT name of it?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Whew I got it. I was uninstalling the wrong one. Damn like to have given me a heart attack lol

haha! just a little tip for next time:

due to there being other items that come with an install that we typically do not see

right before you download an unfamiliar tweak/app there should be a list of everything that is going to installed along with it. pay attention to that list (i take screenshots)

then IF there ever is a problem all you have to do is go into Hacker mode in Cydia [Cydia>Manage>Settings>Hacker>Done] to gain access to these files and delete them

i laugh now when i have major issues.. i can practically restore as new, re-jb and install all my apps/tweaks in my sleep :D

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
AppScreen.jpg
[/IMG]

Icon carrier mod...ok,I must not be doing this right, or I am not understanding how. Can some one please adjust the size ,and all to were all I got to do is ssh it to my phone... thanks,
Chris

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
AppScreen.jpg
[/IMG]

Icon carrier mod...ok,I must not be doing this right, or I am not understanding how. Can some one please adjust the size ,and all to were all I got to do is ssh it to my phone... thanks,
Chris

So in other words, the Verizon logo will go away and this picture will take it's place??? What app in Cydia does that. I couldn't find one.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I left my laptop at work tonight. If someone hasn't helped you by tomorrow I'll PM you and try to help you out. You will need a dark and a light colored image. The dark one is for when the statusbar is light colored. The light one is for when the statusbar is dark colored.

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Ipheuria... thanks... I am not in a hurry. I am new to understanding the os of the iphone. I just wish it was easy like the Blackberry I had . lol

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Those images are way way too big.

Here's how to make your own carrier icons..

place them in: System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle

Default_CARRIER_ATT(or your carrier)@2x.png (this one is in color/black)
FSO_CARRIER_ATT(or your carrier)@2x.png (this one is white)

You want an image around 60 x 40 pixels in size..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I gave you a link if you really want to understand theming and the file system go to it and read each section. You could also look for my thread Theming Tips there's a couple of good tips.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
I got a new lockscreen, and have customized just about everything now, carrier signals, battery, icons, folders, etc..

iPhone4pictures020.png

iPhone4pictures047.png

5d1f1084.jpg

It's been tiring

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
redbeard I love it :D did you do any of the icons yourself? I find that to be the hardest thing so far.

No, I wish I had those skills, all my icons are from packs that I found over on Macthemes, there are some really skilled photoshop artists over there. I think I went through about 6 or 7 themes to get all the ones I like.

I hear ya about the icons, everytime an app updates or a new JB comes out you have to change em all over again. I copied my main theme over to my computer and I save all my changes made there hoping that when the 4.3 JB comes out I can just copy it back onto my phone so I don't have to manually do it all over again!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
redbeard:
can i find that weather thing from your lock screen in cydia?

Pm'd you the dl link.

Redbeard, how are you theming your keyboards?

I got sick of seeing the stock keyboard stand out so a couple months ago I just googled how to do it on 4.1 and found a bunch of how to's on Youtube. Followed the directions exactly and it worked, took awhile though and I didn't get it right the first couple times since the app is in Chinese:D. Works in landscape mode too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods