Post your lock screens or homescreens

catherynya

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
any working xbox live code generator?

Hey I?m new here I am sorry if "forum tipb com/jailbreak-apps-hacks-themes-forum/201925-post-your-lock-screens-homescreens-54 html#post1703995" is not the right place for this
post but I was hoping some one here on forum tipb com would be able to
assist me find a working xbox live code generator, i would appreciate it : )
thanks

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Yayyyyy I'm back just SSHed my theme back to my phone and boom worked no problem. So now I can get back to working on the theme so looks like my noon hour is spoken for today.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
LOL thanks Hank it was like I never left. So here is my work when I left off with a few quick tweaks this morning. My lunch hour is now spoken for as I change all the icons to the beautiful ones I did for my iPad theme.

img0312.png

Snownation

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
It's still not showing up, but no worries... I've found a simple solution which is probably better/cleaner than mucking about with the images... in the FolderEnhancer > Appearance I just set the Use Image File setting to NO... since I am using a theme with clear folder icons, it works perfectly - the enhanced folders are also clear and Bob's your uncle... thanks for the

How do you add an overlay to all your icons?

lkexby

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I went to and tried to download but for some reason I didn't have a download folder! Is that normal? I tried to create on and download again but it tells me download could not be started. Any suggestions?

Sorry I did not reply, I was away for a few days. Do you still need help with this?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got bored so a friend and I fiddled with the lockscreen to spice it up a bit. Now I can really get to customizing.

Before
img0363.png

After
img0364v.png

Wait till tomorrow when I have a chance to make some new clocks;)