- 03-10-2011, 06:41 PM #426
- 03-10-2011, 07:05 PM #427
- 03-10-2011, 07:08 PM #428
I left my laptop at work tonight. If someone hasn't helped you by tomorrow I'll PM you and try to help you out. You will need a dark and a light colored image. The dark one is for when the statusbar is light colored. The light one is for when the statusbar is dark colored.
- 03-10-2011, 07:18 PM #429
- 03-10-2011, 07:57 PM #430
Those images are way way too big.
Here's how to make your own carrier icons..
place them in: System/Library/Carrier Bundles/ATT_US.bundle
Default_CARRIER_ATT(or your carrier)@2x.png (this one is in color/black)
FSO_CARRIER_ATT(or your carrier)@2x.png (this one is white)
You want an image around 60 x 40 pixels in size..
- 03-10-2011, 07:58 PM #431
- 03-10-2011, 08:41 PM #432
- 03-10-2011, 10:33 PM #433
- 03-10-2011, 11:14 PM #434
- 03-10-2011, 11:33 PM #435
- 03-10-2011, 11:37 PM #436
- 03-11-2011, 12:06 AM #437
- 03-11-2011, 12:22 AM #438
- 03-11-2011, 03:33 AM #439
I hear ya about the icons, everytime an app updates or a new JB comes out you have to change em all over again. I copied my main theme over to my computer and I save all my changes made there hoping that when the 4.3 JB comes out I can just copy it back onto my phone so I don't have to manually do it all over again!
- 03-11-2011, 03:48 AM #440
- 03-11-2011, 03:51 AM #441
- 03-11-2011, 01:21 PM #442
- 03-11-2011, 01:31 PM #443
The OS must be pulling the f'ing icons from somewhere. I have the correct folder name in my theme. The correct icon names, I flushed the icon cache and even flushed it manually. I finally got fed up and replaced the icon files in the .app folder and still it will not change grrrrrr
- 03-11-2011, 01:40 PM #444
- 03-11-2011, 01:50 PM #445
Yeah the only problem is I don't know where the hell they are being pulled from, I swear I'm pulling my hair out. They are the Apple apps (Voices and Garageband) so the freaking buggers must have hidden it somewhere. I emptied the icon cache both with an app and manually. So I really don't understand why they are so freaking stubborn.
BTW IcyHot that homescreen looks saweet good work man
- 03-11-2011, 02:49 PM #446
- 03-11-2011, 03:49 PM #447
No sir I didn't. It's straight out of the CarbonX HD Pro theme.
@Ipheuria, thanks man but there was no way I could have EVER done it without everyone's help. Did the link I sent you in the email work?? And I thought this CarbonX Pro theme had another alternate keyboard.
- 03-11-2011, 04:06 PM #448
- 03-11-2011, 04:24 PM #449
- 03-11-2011, 04:35 PM #450
When you renamed the files did the stock icons change at all? I think it's the usual fix I think but the by product is stock icons become square instead of rounded.
Well I'm going to try one more thing with the stock icons to get them to change. The stock icons are a different size than my custom icon. So I'm going to resize them so that the custom ones are the exact same. If that doesn't work I'm going to customize all the other icons and come back to the stock ones after. However I don't care if I have to tear the OS apart I'm going to change them