Post your lock screens or homescreens

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I really dig the LS_Nimbus but really want to add the notifications.

Photo%20Mar%2004%2C%206%2004%2033%20PM.jpg

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't know via iFile but it will be inside the Themes folder under your themes folder and it's called SMSBackground.png

I also think if people could list after the image of their lockscreen or homescreen the theme you're using or the main one you customized it would save people from asking.

Where/how do I find the themes folder?? I can't find it anywhere. I sure need your expert guidance :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
@ P0stalTek, Ipheuria, Hank, Icyhot1966 & Martavious lookin' good!

we're getting some really good hackers/themers up in here! :D

Reactions: P0stalTek

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
When you ssh into the phone it's under \var\stash\Themes

Massie & Hank you guys rock :D

Did you find the goodies, Ipheuria?

Still looking for a set of notification icons that I can add to this beast... and I am not fond of the "clear night" weather icon... methinks a hacking session is coming upon me :)

Martavious

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Hank, It'd be great if you find the icon set like the below for LockInfo. I'm assuming it's some kinda of theme for LI but can't find it anywhere.

Capture.PNG

Thanks BLiNK .. You've been a huge help to me I know and a lot of folks here.

Last edited:

P0stalTek

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
@ P0stalTek, Ipheuria, Hank, Icyhot1966 & Martavious lookin' good!

we're getting some really good hackers/themers up in here! :D

Couldn't have done it without you my friend. I was fumbling around in the dark until you were nice enough to send me a candle via PM's :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hank, It'd be great if you find the icon set like the below for LockInfo. I'm assuming it's some kinda of theme for LI but can't find it anywhere.

Capture.PNG

Thanks BLiNK .. You've been a huge help to me I know and a lot of folks here.

Yeah, that's exactly the type of thing I am looking for... wish that OP was around to tell us what it was and where it came from ;)

I played around with the OverlayHD background and moved the upper band down a bit... gives me more room for calendar/notification items at the top... starting to come together... now if I only had those status icons...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
BLiNK, Massie you guys have helped me hook up so much my themes would be nowhere without your help. Hank I was at the GF's on my iPhone but thanks for the link and info I'll grab those tomorrow. IcyHot I think you had a really cool theme with the blue twitter bird as the icon what was that? and did you find BLiNK's info to me to get rid of the shadow behind the icon?

I think it's time to show my iPad some theme lovin' lol

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Ipheuria, that icon for Twitter was one of the CarbonX icons, that got changed once I added the icon pack you told me about, the one that had that black mailbox for the email. And dude, nooooooo I didn't get anything on how to remove those shadows. I sure would love to. You are talking about the black box around certain icons, correct??

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
@ Icyhot1966 that is the Silent Status Bar Icon and can be removed

Settings>Lockinfo>General>Silent Status Bar Icon>OFF

unless you want it there of course :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members