- 03-06-2011, 03:57 PM #326
Here's where I am in the project... but still want to add at least the Favorites from LockInfo to this screen if I can figure it out... going to check with Lexs1411 that Massie found and see if there's anything that she is doing that could make it work...
Last edited by Fausty82; 07-06-2011 at 07:19 PM.
- 03-06-2011, 04:36 PM #327
- 03-06-2011, 04:51 PM #328
- 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM #329
- 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM #330
- 03-06-2011, 09:07 PM #331
- 03-07-2011, 11:02 AM #332
- 03-07-2011, 12:30 PM #333
- 03-07-2011, 12:57 PM #334
Jailbreak and unlock the iPhone - Make and use themes with WinterBoard
Knowing how to make your own theme translates into customizing themes into your own. I usually incorporate different things into my theme to minimize the different options in Winterboard. So I will incorporate sliders, no cam sound, black scroll bars, etc. I put them all together into my custom theme to simplify Winterboard selections.
- 03-07-2011, 01:06 PM #335
- 03-07-2011, 01:57 PM #336
follow my instructions above and what you do is look inside the Carbon X folder you will see Bundles\com.apple.mobilemail you should see the same folder in the jphone folder just drag the email@example.com into the CarbonX. Then SSH the com.apple.mobilemail folder in Carbon X to your phone under var/stash/themes into the Carbon X /Bundles and then go into Winterboard de-select Carbon X then re-select it and respring. Also can you email me the Carbon X folder you have? I don't have the Twitter icon also go take a look in my Theming Tips thread the last entry I made will help you get rid of the shadows behind the icons in your dock.
Also you should try going into the Folders in CarbonX on your phone and rename the MobileIcons.Framework folder. This will make your stock icons not so square with shadows. If you don't like how it looks just rename the folder back to what it was before.
Last edited by Ipheuria; 03-07-2011 at 02:07 PM.
- 03-07-2011, 02:02 PM #337
We don't see too many iPad themes so I thought I'd post up mine so far. I just started playing with it today. What I usually do is combine themes I like to form a custom theme while I work on my own themes. So here is my custom theme for now I'll say which themes I used to make it up.
(Notice the greek symbol for the carrier logo)
Lockscreen - Sliders: A better Tap to unlock(iPhone 4 theme)
Homescreen and icons - It's a mixture of My own custom icons, Carbon X, iQ Brushed iPad and A I R iPad
- 03-07-2011, 02:38 PM #338
- 03-07-2011, 02:49 PM #339
- 03-07-2011, 03:08 PM #340
- 03-07-2011, 04:02 PM #341
- 03-07-2011, 04:05 PM #342
- 03-07-2011, 04:11 PM #343
- 03-07-2011, 04:15 PM #344
- 03-07-2011, 05:40 PM #345
- 03-07-2011, 09:12 PM #346
this thread, and the dev did respond:
"I understand what you are getting at but to be totally honest I have no idea
how or if that can be done"
So for now I've just gone back to my usual setup. Too bad, it's a great looking design for the lock screen!
- 03-07-2011, 09:25 PM #347
- 03-07-2011, 10:19 PM #348
- 03-07-2011, 10:57 PM #349
- 03-08-2011, 06:36 AM #350