- 03-05-2011, 12:26 AM #301
- 03-05-2011, 12:34 AM #302
- 03-05-2011, 12:41 AM #303
- 03-05-2011, 12:51 AM #304
- 03-05-2011, 12:55 AM #305
- 03-05-2011, 01:21 AM #306
- 03-05-2011, 01:28 AM #307
- 03-05-2011, 01:40 AM #308
Last edited by BLiNK; 03-05-2011 at 01:43 AM.
- 03-05-2011, 07:28 AM #309
- 03-05-2011, 08:36 AM #310
@ Blink, no my friend you are correct. When I flip the silent switch to on, the icon goes away. When I flip it off, the bell comes back with no line through it. Very interesting!! @ P0stal....the background is a picture I took of some clouds here one day. Using a lot of the CarbonX HD icons along with some jPhone icons. I am not as creative as some of you guys, but hey its good enough for me. You guys are brilliant!!
- 03-05-2011, 02:17 PM #311iPhone Intermediate
- 206 Posts
After some messing around with stuff this morning, I was able to get the HTC Clock (w/weather) to display properly on the Homescreen. One screen to rule them all Only downside is that every time I respring, it kicks all icons and folders to an empty screen for some reason.
I can live with that though, as I can move them right back, and I won't be respsringing much whenever in normal use (once things are set like I like them).
Special thanks to BLiNK
Last edited by P0stalTek; 03-05-2011 at 02:38 PM.
- 03-05-2011, 06:19 PM #312iMore Newbie
- 41 Posts
The only difference between this one and the original I had downloaded was that originally the time was positioned a little lower on the lockscreen and the notification icons were located above the time. If anyone wants the original I can take a look and see if I can find it as well.
For the notifications to show up, LockInfo is needed, and for the notifications to be positioned correctly, I believe you need to go into the LockInfo settings and slide the position bar all the way left (after enabling the "Hide Lock Clock" setting).
For changing the weather, search for the "fetchWeatherData" function in the "LockBackground.html" file. One of the first lines in that function will have a "zip=95926". Change the "95926" to your zip code.
Last edited by ARSkemp; 03-05-2011 at 06:23 PM.
- 03-05-2011, 06:31 PM #313
- 03-05-2011, 06:35 PM #314
- 03-05-2011, 07:59 PM #315
- 03-05-2011, 08:16 PM #316
- 03-05-2011, 09:27 PM #317
- 03-06-2011, 01:09 AM #318
- 03-06-2011, 01:11 AM #319
Poking around, I found the settings to move the notification icons up/down:
- EDIT /Bundles/com.ashman.Lockinfo/css/structure.css
- Change the value of padding-top (line 7) - the larger the number the lower on the screen the info appears
- After saving the file, replace the structure.css file on the phone in the Themes folder
- You MUST respring to make the changed .css settings effective
Apparently using this version with the LockInfo stuff built in, causes the LockInfo screen to NOT work. It's late and my eyes are glazing over trying to figure it out... will try again tomorrow when the brain is fresh
- 03-06-2011, 08:58 AM #320
I do like some of the color scheme changes it has in it and the look on the LS is just terrific.
- 03-06-2011, 09:04 AM #321
And altered the value of padding-top (line 7) in the Bundles/com.ashman.Lockinfo/css/structure.css to lower the notifications to the correct placement for my altered screen.
Also, after some more digging, it looks like the code for the notifications alters the way the LockInfo content is displayed. When this theme is active, even the InfoShade screen only shows the notifications... so I'll be digging through that today to try to find the code and see if i can tweak it to show some additional information on the lockscreen and the infoshade screen... I'd like to see the notification, calendar detail and favorites as well as the notifications...
- 03-06-2011, 09:13 AM #322
- 03-06-2011, 10:40 AM #323
So I tracked down what I think is the thread that started that whole Lockinfo mod; it seems like it was thought up by a modder by the name of LEXS1411:
Post your Jailbroken Home Screen (Part 2) - Page 156 - MacRumors Forums
A couple of notes: there's a vertical version available, and she mentions at one point that previews are not possible with this LI theme...happy hunting!
- 03-06-2011, 12:28 PM #324
- 03-06-2011, 01:30 PM #325