- 03-04-2011, 12:45 PM #276
Although I love the TypoPhone Weather lockscreen it was killing my battery power. I'm guessing the amount of time it was polling for the weather Anyway now I have a new lockscreen and I love it, so simple, very dark, black it just fits really nice. I have customized it for myself ofcourse, info below.
Lockscreen: Combined Black LS Clock and Tap to Unlock(iPhone 4 version) customized with my own logo.
Homescreen: Mixture of Carbon X with my custom icons
- 03-04-2011, 03:07 PM #277
- 03-04-2011, 03:52 PM #278
- 03-04-2011, 03:59 PM #279
I've just started working on this one... want to change up the font and try to add the notification stuff... maybe a combo with LockInfo... still early in the process...
Lockscreen is LS Nimbus with the Revolte HD slider (idea stolen from ARSkemp)...
Last edited by Fausty82; 07-06-2011 at 07:19 PM.
- 03-04-2011, 04:35 PM #280
- 03-04-2011, 04:55 PM #281
- 03-04-2011, 04:57 PM #282
Last edited by Fausty82; 03-04-2011 at 05:00 PM.
- 03-04-2011, 05:58 PM #283
- 03-04-2011, 06:01 PM #284
- 03-04-2011, 06:26 PM #285
- 03-04-2011, 07:02 PM #286
- 03-04-2011, 08:24 PM #287
- 03-04-2011, 08:31 PM #288
- 03-04-2011, 08:44 PM #289
- 03-04-2011, 08:45 PM #290
- 03-04-2011, 08:58 PM #291
Hank, It'd be great if you find the icon set like the below for LockInfo. I'm assuming it's some kinda of theme for LI but can't find it anywhere.
Thanks BLiNK .. You've been a huge help to me I know and a lot of folks here.
Last edited by Martavious; 03-04-2011 at 09:01 PM.
- 03-04-2011, 08:59 PM #292
- 03-04-2011, 09:21 PM #293
- 03-04-2011, 09:26 PM #294
I played around with the OverlayHD background and moved the upper band down a bit... gives me more room for calendar/notification items at the top... starting to come together... now if I only had those status icons...
- 03-04-2011, 10:01 PM #295
- 03-04-2011, 10:39 PM #296
- 03-05-2011, 12:06 AM #297
BLiNK, Massie you guys have helped me hook up so much my themes would be nowhere without your help. Hank I was at the GF's on my iPhone but thanks for the link and info I'll grab those tomorrow. IcyHot I think you had a really cool theme with the blue twitter bird as the icon what was that? and did you find BLiNK's info to me to get rid of the shadow behind the icon?
I think it's time to show my iPad some theme lovin' lol
- 03-05-2011, 12:13 AM #298
- 03-05-2011, 12:16 AM #299
Ipheuria, that icon for Twitter was one of the CarbonX icons, that got changed once I added the icon pack you told me about, the one that had that black mailbox for the email. And dude, nooooooo I didn't get anything on how to remove those shadows. I sure would love to. You are talking about the black box around certain icons, correct??
- 03-05-2011, 12:23 AM #300