• Heck no!

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Not Sure Yet

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OK all the Team pure peeps go to the link Alli provided it's such a one sided arguement I'd really love to see if anyone could come up with one point I'd actually say hmmmm I honestly think that is a real consideration not to jailbreak.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
iquinn and ChairmanPlow - why do you feel you just don't need it? It doesn't cost anything, it won't hurt performance.

It's kinda like getting the sweatshirt with the hood for the same price as the one without it. Why wouldn't you get it? Even if you think you'll never use it....there will be that one cold day....

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
iquinn and ChairmanPlow - why do you feel you just don't need it? It doesn't cost anything, it won't hurt performance.

It's kinda like getting the sweatshirt with the hood for the same price as the one without it. Why wouldn't you get it? Even if you think you'll never use it....there will be that one cold day....

I see your point, however I just don't have much use for any of the JB features. My iPhone does everything that I want it to.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

When I had my 3GS, I did it just for the sake of doing it.... to see what was available outside of what the App store had to offer. Since then I've messed with Android for a while, and briefly returned to BlackBerry. Now that I purchased the iPhone 4, it pretty much does what I want it to do already. So there's no real need for me to jailbreak. That may change later on, but for now it's fine as is.

Reactions: ChrisGonzales90

grajasekar

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Put it this way, Jailbreaking was one of the main reasons which swayed me away from my Blackberry.

I'm guessing here, but you must have not been using it as part of your business establishment's day to day activities right? Cos I'd think jailbroken phones aren't looked upon kindly by network admins if they're used on the company's network. I heard from a family member they didn't let him jailbreak the phone he used for work.

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
ANYTHING would be a good reason to switch from blackberry.

Agreed. LOL

supes.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox