Lockscreen mods

Andrey

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Stumbled upon the following screen-shot of an iPhone 4 and I am wondering if any of you could assist in explaining or posting a possible tutorial on how can that (date,time,month alternation) can be done.

img695.imageshack.us/img695/3049/15412610150111979608968.jpg

Can this be done on 3G as well?

Any feedback is appreciated :)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
It's the Typophone 4 theme. To use it you need to jailbreak, install Winterboard, and load the theme from Cydia. Great theme, by the way?I'm using the very similar LockMS Top.

Reactions: Andrey

Andrey

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thank you Massie. The LockMS Top is a theme or just a mod for the lockscreen? and where is it available in? As far as I can see the only difference I can spot is that some of the text is colored instead of the Typophone 4 theme that it's just white...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
They're both lockscreen themes (as opposed to themes that change the springboard, etc--these are only for the lockscreen); just do a search in Cydia for them by name. And yes, LockMS is basically just a slightly altered version of Typophone 4, which is the original. In fact, when LockMS was first released there was a big dust-up because the Typophone designer wasn't credited.

If you're handy with editing, you can always just modify one theme to fit your needs.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
By the way, there's also the plain LockMS, which has all the time, etc, at the bottom of the screen if you prefer that look. And with both of these, you'll also want to install Lockscreen Clock Hide to hide the regular lockscreen clock. (Otherwise you'll have two clocks on top of each other.)

Andrey

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks a lot Massie. I have been messing around with it for a couple of hours now and I'm on the verge of creating something with the help of my old buddy Photoshop ^^. I will post it as soon as I'm satisfied.

*Rejailbreaking now because on my 3G I forgot to enable Homescreen background and I'm hating the black depressing one*

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i prefer SlantedLock. here is what mine currently looks like:

rhsu3m.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal