Hot to Fix: iPhone Battery Drain After Jailbreaking and Unlocking

iphoneunlocker

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Step 1: Add the following repo in Cydia: http://repo.bingner.com

Step 2: Install ?SAM? and ?SAMPrefs? from this repo.

Step 3: Now we?re going to revert to a stock lockdownd for SAM to function. To do so, download RedSn0w 0.9.6b6 from our downloads section, launch RedSn0w and select the ?Deactivate? option. This will remove the normal patches made to lockdownd and let SAM take over.

Step 4: Go to Settings > SAM, then click ?De-Activate iPhone?.

Step 5: Make sure iTunes is on, plug your iPhone and let iTunes activate your iPhone. If iTunes says ?Invalid SIM?, you will need to manually select a carrier under Seetings > Carrier.

At this point, you may unlock using UltraSn0w if necessary (see our UltraSn0w tutorial here).

This fix will allow you to get the full benefit of push applications while increasing your battery life substantially.

[Sbingner via Dev Team]

For More information and help go to Hot to Fix: iPhone Battery Drain After Jailbreaking and Unlocking ? Iphone Unlock Jailbreak Downloads Activate Hack Tools Application Games - Iphone Downloads For You

joshrfrank

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello

I was reading this and I just jailbroke my iPhone 3GS 4.3.1 and was wondering if this will work on this version since my battery drained all the way in a little over 12 hours, i wasn't really even using my iPhone, and normally it would take a little over 27 hours before jailbreak, when i would use it quite a bit.:cool:

Thanks,
Josh
:D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
sounds pretty interesting I'll have to keep a watch on this. What I usually try with might not even help but it's worth a try. I open the Task Switcher and close all the open applications. Then I plug in the USB cable to charge the phone but shut it down after the USB cable is plugged in. I leave the phone to charge for four hours or so and then use it like normal. It may just be all in my head but it seems to help me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2