Making Themes for iPhone 4??

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Is there any PC software that will let me make themes for the iPhone 4? I found iDesigner, but won't export the slider image for the i4.

I use photoshop. Most theme creators use photoshop. All you are really doing is making a set of image files.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
Yeah....I know how to do the design part. I'm looking for software to compile and save/export.

I'm a Blackberry Theme Designer and want to convert my BB Themes for iPhone.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Yeah....I know how to do the design part. I'm looking for software to compile and save/export.

I'm a Blackberry Theme Designer and want to convert my BB Themes for iPhone.

To be honest I dont think one exists (not a good one anyway). As all themes work via Winterboard, its just a matter of having the right file system set up and most designers do it manually.

Even if one did, it would be pretty weak and would need constant updating since apple changes their file system constantly and designers are coming up with entirely new lockscreens and widgets on a daily basis.

DataCentre

Jan 26, 2010
www.datacentredesigns.ca
Tell me about it. I get frustrated when Blackberry comes out with new phones and operating systems as I then have to make/edit themes all the time, and it's very time consuming.

I've converted one of my themes for the iPhone 4, but again can't get the slider icon to show up. Everything else works just great.

Iphone Junkie

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
themes

download code themed from cydia and go to codethemed.com and register if you dont believe me watch tutorial code themed on you tube hope this helps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2