Weather widget?

Micah22

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi I'm looking for a weather widget similar to an htc. Either that or an active weather background for my springboard. I have tried a few but can never seem to get and any to work. I have an iPhone 4 and am running 4-1 I believe

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
You can use lockinfo and add the HTC addon so you get time and weather on lock screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
There are also lots of themes that have weather lockscreens. Elite Pro HD, being one of them.

Micah22

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for the replies I appreciate it. Any I sight on how to configure those htc weather lockscreens. It just shows up blank and I hope I don't have to use my computer.

Micah22

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I figured I'd post here instead of a new post but I was wondering if anybody knew what the source for weather elements v3 or v4 was? I can't find it with a google search. Thanks for the help.

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I'd look at the forums at macthemes if you don't want to spend time going through cydia. Most of the themes on that forum are on cydia as it is, but you can at least get previews of them and see other contributions people have made.

e1miran

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
i found a couple really good ones
search for these on cydia:
HTC Widget [HD](No FC)
HTC Widget [HD]

I second these. They allow you to use the wallpaper settings and photo album app to set wallpaper.

To configure your locale, install iFile and within the themes folder find the directory for the widget. Surf to the weatherwidget.html file and edit the locale setting in their for your city.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2