App world update icon...

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway to get rid of this? I have about 13 updates that I can't do because App Store has no purchase history on it.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you got your phone 2nd hand and it still has someone else's stuff in there.

I would reset as new and put your apps on new.

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
No I actually bought it brand new....all the apps are mine, I got them from Cydia. I'm wondering why app store is asking for updates and when I try to it says error updates are for "purchased" apps.

I get that I can't update unless Cydia asks... But is there any way to clear them out of app store?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Cydia and the app store have no apps in common. You sure you got them from Cydia and you haven't pirated apps, which would cause what you're describing?

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I think i know what is happening... the OP is using "cracked" apps that exist in app store so if there is an update avail it is going to show up.

jiggaman2g

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Sorry I didn't mention that, but yes I have Installous and I did install a few "cracked" apps most I bought but some I just downloaded. Didn't realize it was something "frowned" upon in this jailbreak forum. My apologies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW