Help - Cannot Jailbreak!!

moosklenom

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi
I have iphone 3gs, on 4.1
Tried Limerain & greenpoison but didn't work.
So I tried snowbreeze. Went through it all created the custom firmware, went to itunes, left shift & restore, found the snowbreeze firmware and got a message saying could not be restored because the firmware file is not compatible.

It's starting to drive me mad!

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
When you say limerain and greenpoison didn't work--any details you can give? (Did you restore first, did the process complete, etc?) I'd try looking here and giving it another go step by step. There's a video guide there as well.

moosklenom

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi
When I tried greenpoison, must have tried 4 or 5 times and kept getting try again after the button holding/countdowns.
Limerain got to the release power button and seemed to stick.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
I had trouble with greenpois0n as well... i found when it went to the last 15sec countdown it disappeared after 10 or 9... but i had to hold it down and in my head kept on counting down and then releasing the home button.

porksoda

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you try and JB after a fresh Restore and after activation but before syncing...

good advice as i did jailbreak from my phone it was slugish but after reading farbod's suggestion on his faq i re did it and phone was lighting fast compared to before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2