Automatic Wifi???

okgrjba#IM

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
On my Blackberry, there was an app called wifi hero, which automatically turned wifi on and off when you entered or left a wifi coverage area. I searched in Cydia but couldnt find anything comparable. Does anyone know of any app that is comparable? Thanks.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I dont get how this would work. For your device to know there is wifi available the radio must be on... Unless your device is clairvoyant, this wouldn't work. If you are talking about memorizing GPS locations with wifi, that exists, but is a bigger battery hog than just leaving your wifi radio on to begin with...

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
The system I invasion would be setting like it checks every 10 minutes or so for wifi instead of just leaving the radio on all the time you get short burst

And running on fardob's Therom it might use cellular gps instead of full blown satellite and the all

pilotnh

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
The system I invasion would be setting like it checks every 10 minutes or so for wifi instead of just leaving the radio on all the time you get short burst

And running on fardob's Therom it might use cellular gps instead of full blown satellite and the all

But the big question is WHY would you need something like this? Then have it check for only unsecured WiFi? Makes no sense to me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2