Changing Themes on the fly is getting a bit annoying...
Takes me about 5 min to change themes on the fly...
- Change Theme in Winterboard
- Change system font with iFile
- Change lockscreen clock font with Fontswap
- Change MusicInfo Overlay with iFile
- Change SBsettings Theme
- Change Wallpapers (lockscreen and home)
- Change Icon Layout
- Reskin Webapp icons (just need to open and close)
Takes about 3-5 resprings total...
- 11-03-2010, 09:21 PM #2
I do have to change all of that, because when I customize and design them, the parts all work together and dont look right unless everything is changed...
- 11-04-2010, 12:35 AM #4
- 11-04-2010, 12:52 AM #5
SBsettings theme isnt done through winterboard either, must be set in SBsettings.
MusicInfo cant be skinned, it must override the original file...
So basically I must do these steps for each theme...