Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Default Face down wont vibrate? Profile?

I heard some mumbling from a friend that her BF has a jailbreak app that allows him to put his iphone on their nightstand in silent mode, and as long as its face down, it will not vibrate. I cannot find such an app. It would be profile management, but with a twist. Anyone shed some light on this one?
    TiPb Jailbreak Genius

Global Posts
    909 Global Posts

Why not just get the vibrate toggle for sbsettings and turn it off and on?
    iPhone Intermediate

thats probably what it is anyways
    iMore Expert

Quote Originally Posted by HackerJL View Post
    I heard some mumbling from a friend that her BF has a jailbreak app that allows him to put his iphone on their nightstand in silent mode, and as long as its face down, it will not vibrate. I cannot find such an app. It would be profile management, but with a twist. Anyone shed some light on this one?
    I had the app your talking about when I was jailbroken on 4.0 but forgot the name of it. For the life of me I can't think of it. But it seemed it had a profile in the name.

You could change so many things concerning how your phone acted. Intensity of the vibration, how much, the time it vibrates and when. Along with so many other things.
    iMore Expert

Profile Manager is the name of it. Its great. Its kinda like the native settings app but you have settings saved for home, work, airplane. So if you click work you can automatically be on vibrate, etc and at home vibrate is off without ever having to mess with any SBSettings toggles.

This is just some of the stuff it does

In Car
    Turn Wi-Fi off
    Turn Bluetooth on
    Turn 3G on
    Turn GPS on (if it can be turned on and off another feature request)
    At Home
    Turn Wi-Fi on
    Turn 3G off
    Turn Bluetooth off
    Turn GPS off
    In Meeting
    Turn Bluetooth off
    Turn GPS off
    Turn 3G off