iPad JB but mods won't work

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Ok, so I JB my iPad last week using Limera1n. SBSettins, qtweeter, categories...all work fine. However, I'm having trouble getting anything to install via winterboard. No themes, no fonts, no sliders or battery mods, no LockInfo.

I wasn't sure if it was because I was trying to install iPhone mods/apps onto an iPad. But I tried ipad specific mods and they didn't even work. Any thoughts?

Thanks TiPb crew!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Ok, so I JB my iPad last week using Limera1n. SBSettins, qtweeter, categories...all work fine. However, I'm having trouble getting anything to install via winterboard. No themes, no fonts, no sliders or battery mods, no LockInfo.

I wasn't sure if it was because I was trying to install iPhone mods/apps onto an iPad. But I tried ipad specific mods and they didn't even work. Any thoughts?

Thanks TiPb crew!

A lot of the themes made for the ipad are extremely old and apple has since changed the file names of the image files, so they dont work...

Id wait until 4.2 is out and specific themes made for 4.2 to start theming... Unless you want to go in and change all the images urself...

Reactions: MYNAMESALEX

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Id wait until 4.2 is out and specific themes made for 4.2 to start theming... Unless you want to go in and change all the images urself...

Thanks for the advice. I can wait. Have no interest tweaking everything just to mod the iPad. My wife primarily uses it anyway so I can't go crazy with the themes anyway or she won't know where to find anything. :p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73