What does cracked mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I read a lot on the forums about how this or that is "cracked" what does that mean and what are the advantages of it.....

Slyfi

TiPb Forum Staff
Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
depends on the context would mean the screen is cracked

but i think what your talking about is jailbroken- which is opening the device up and allowing access to the cydia app store where you can buy themes apps that Apple doesn't approve of and cracks which allow you to use features that may be restricted such as tethering and not paying apple

clg82

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
isn't there a way to get the apps from the apps store for free and they consider that "cracked"......i am reading up on it a little more and yes I mean in "jailbreak" terms....that is why I posted in here lol

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Okey dokey....I could have swore that I saw where it was listed the name of the app that you could download on cydia......sorry to offend you.....

You can google for that app your looking for. Most forums are not allowed to talk about pirated material.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robes1

May 31, 2009
Visit site
People really get upset about this topic. You would think that this was an Abortion debate! LMAO!! But seriously. People work hard on those apps and some feed their families with them too I'm sure. That's why they don't allow you to talk about or share information about stealing apps. They will get rid of you if you keep asking about it. Seriously.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
jailbreakers are commonly put into the same category, unfortunately, when in reality they're not. at all

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
jailbreakers are commonly put into the same category, unfortunately, when in reality they're not. at all

Yup...jailbreaking is NOT pirating. I pay for all my paid apps. If you can't afford a few bucks for an app, why do you even have an iPhone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner