IPhone to Tmobile

jhosk16

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
hello everyone im new to this and i jailbroke my iphone. 4.0.1 software and now i have no idea how to get my phone on tmobile can somebody please please help me all the ones i found were where you had to pay for them if anybody could please help that would be amazing thank youu

Handlebars

Sep 1, 2009
Visit site
If you jailbroke your phone you have Cydia just go to search in Cydia and look up Ultrasn0w that should unlock it so you can use tmobile.

TampaDude

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
If you jailbroke your phone you have Cydia just go to search in Cydia and look up Ultrasn0w that should unlock it so you can use tmobile.

Yup...just install ultrasn0w to unlock your iPhone. If you have an iPhone 4, you'll have to cut down the T-Mobile SIM to fit the micro-SIM slot. You can find instructions on how to do this on this site or on the web.

ducky

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
fyi 4.0.1 may still be able to use the jailbreakme.com method, if comex still has it active you would use a very easy jailbreak, then as pointed out use unltrasn0w to unlock.

just_me#IM

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Just whatever you do, please don't pay someone to do this for you! there are plenty of nice people here that will help you and there are even more tutorials online with links to the free software and I'd hate to see you pay a scumbag taking advantage of someone and charging them for something that's free!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods